John Deere X147R
Product Code: John Deere X147R
Availability: In Stock
X147R ride-on mower
The X147R fuses dependability, durability, and power in every aspect of its design, from the fully welded steel frame to the cast-iron front axle. Featuring an ergonomic operator station, quality headlights, and an infinite choice of ground speeds, the tractor is a joy to operate. The X147R lawn tractor: automatic rear collection for a perfect finish.
A large-displacement 656-cc (40.0-cu in.) V-twin engine has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mowing conditions:
- Powerful 12.36 kW at 3050 rpm engine gives excellent performance.
- V-twin cylinder design has greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality.
- Cast-iron cylinders give longer engine life.
- Overhead valves provide excellent power and fuel economy.
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator control ensures easy operation.
- The operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation:
- Controls are positioned where they are easy to reach and use to control the tractor.
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
- The seat is tilted back at the optimum angle to provide the most comfortable operator position.
Tags: John Deere X147R