John Deere X167
Product Code: John Deere X167
Availability: In Stock
- X167 ride-on mower
If you’re looking for dependable performance that’s easy to operate, you need to look at the X167. The ergonomic operator station with colour-coded controls, an adjustable seat for a smoother ride, and an infinite choice of ground speeds make the X167 a pleasure to drive. It all rides on a fully welded steel frame and a cast-iron front axle built for years of dependable service. The X167 is easy to own and a joy to operate.
A 724-cc (44.2-cu in.), 12.36 kW at 3350 rpm V-twin engine provides plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system to make changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean.
- V-twin cylinder design for greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality
- Cast-iron sleeves for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
The John Deere Easy Change 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean. Changing the oil is as easy as twisting on a new oil-filled filter. Oil does not need to be drained from the engine.
The John Deere Easy Change filter is an additional engine oil reservoir. Changing the filter removes the captured contaminants and replaces about 0.76 L (0.8 qt) of the engine oil.
The functionality does not stop with ease of use. The Easy Change oil system has several meaningful benefits over the traditional oil filter system of the X100 Series:
- A synthetic filter material is used for more predictable filtering and longer life.
- Filtering capacity is greater than with a standard oil filter.
- More filter surface area
- More oil flow capacity
- The system has 40 percent more oil volume.
- The oil and engine run cooler.
- The oil filter valve closes whenever the engine stops, so filtered particles are captured and cannot drain back into the engine.
- The risk of spilling during oil service is greatly reduced.
- Waste oil (and new oil production) is reduced by over 453,592.4 kg (1,000,000 lb) per tractor production year.
- This system is not a compromise to just make oil changes easier—these engines pass the same expectations and rigorous testing as always.
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator control ensures easy operation.
- The operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
- 48" triple blade side eject cutting deck
- Mulch kit fitted as standard
Tags: John Deere X167