John Deere X127
Product Code: John Deere X127
Availability: In Stock
X127 ride-on mower
The X127 stands for dependability, durability, and power in every aspect of its design, including a fully welded steel frame and a cast-iron front axle. An ergonomic operator station, a powerful engine with an infinite choice of ground speeds, and high-quality headlights make our X127 lawn tractor a breeze to operate and a joy to own.
A large-displacement 656-cc (40.0-cu in.) V-twin engine has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mowing conditions:
- Powerful 12.36 kW at 3050 rpm engine gives excellent performance.
- V-twin cylinder design has greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality.
- Cast-iron cylinders give longer engine life.
- Overhead valves provide excellent power and fuel economy.
- Capacity is 9 L (2.4 U.S. gal.)
- Large-diameter fuel-filler opening is conveniently located under the tractor seat
- Filling the tank without spilling is easy.
- A tethered fuel tank cap is more convenient.
- The sealed fuel cap helps keep vapors inside the tank.
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator control ensures easy operation.
- The operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Cruise control maintains the tractor's speed for mowing larger areas.
- To engage, lift up on the cruise lever and hold until the foot is removed from the forward pedal.
- The cruise control can be released by pushing on the brake pedal or the forward pedal.
- 42" side eject cutting deck.
- Optional mulch kit available.
Tags: John Deere X127