John Deere X117R
Product Code: John Deere X117R
Availability: In Stock
X117R ride-on mower
Our X117R rear-discharge/rear-collect lawn tractor has a single-cylinder engine and features a hydrostatic transmission with easy-to-use foot controls and a 92 cm (36") Edge mower deck. Quickly remove the 300 l hopper and replace it with an optional discharge deflector or mulch plug when you don’t want to collect the material. The X117R also comes standard with a rear hitch that allows you to tow a wide variety of equipment for just about any lawn-care job.
A 500-cc (30.5-cu in.) engine is used in the X117R. It produces 10.84 kW of power at 3100 rpm.
The engine has the size and features to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Spring-return feature to ensure the operator will not mistakenly leave the throttle lever in the choke position
- Cast-iron cylinder liner for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator control ensures easy operation.
- The operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
- 36" direct collect cutting deck
- 300ltr grass collection box
- Optional mulch kit available.
Tags: John Deere X117R