John Deere X106
Product Code: John Deere X106
Availability: In Stock
The X105 Tractor, with its automatic transmission and powerful overhead-valve engine, is a great value. It has a 107-cm (42-in.) mower deck that is ready to side discharge, bag, or mulch.
Superior comfort and visibility enhance the operator’s experience. Controls are designed for easy use. They are logically arranged and color coded for easy recognition. Attractive styling incorporates efficient full-length air-intake louvers and other well-thought-out features that contribute to good looks and excellent performance. The frame is made of heavy-formed and welded steel, reinforced in critical areas for long life.
The automatic transmission allows the operator to easily choose the desired forward or reverse travel speed, simply by depressing a single foot pedal; this is similar to the way the driver of an automobile with automatic transmission changes speed when depressing the accelerator.
No matter whether a slow speed for trimming or faster speed for open-area mowing is desired, the operator can easily adjust, by how far the foot pedal is depressed.
The 107-cm (42-in.) two-spindle, three-in-one mower is constructed of 2.7-mm (0.105-in.) 12-gauge steel for long life:
- Deep-deck mower design lifts grass for a clean, even cut.
- Smooth underside of mower prevents grass buildup and evenly disperses grass clippings.
- The rolled outer edge of the deck provides extra strength and protection.
- Dual-stage E-coat and powder paint coatings provide extra protection from rust.
- No tools are required to go from mulching to side discharge to rear bagging.
- Mulch cover is standard equipment on the X125 model.
- High-performance mulch plug is an optional attachment.
The mower deck has a rolled lip to provide greater strength and protection.
A 6.85-kW at 3350 rpm single-cylinder engine has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Cast-iron sleeve for long engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Anti-vibration system
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- Also more effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- Large fuel filter for trouble-free operation
|Speed||Forward 8.9km/h Reverse 5.1km/h|
|Recommended Mowing Area||Up to 4000 m²|
|Cutting Width||42 Edge mower deck 107cm (42") side discharge|
|Engine Power||6.85kW at 3350rpm|
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton OHV petrol engine|
|Bag Capacity||Optional 230ltr grass collector system Optional mulch kit|