Whether you choose a Husqvarna or some other brand it is worth considering the following.
- Safety is important. Make sure the saw has essential safety features such as kickback protection, chain brake, right hand guard and catcher stud.
- Are both handles adequately protected from vibration? Vibration will quickly cause fatigue.
- Choose a powerful enough saw right from the start. Many people buy an underpowered saw the first time.
- Is the air filter system designed to avoid clogging with sawdust?
- Is the saw easy to maintain? Is there a good user manual?
- Do you want to work indoors and outdoors? If so, buy a Ego battery saw that is built by professionals.
You know you can rely on us to deliver on all of these points.